These terms are updated 10.10.2022
These general terms apply to any product of NHST Global Publications AS, company registration no. 937 593 821, and related publications, IntraFish Media, Upstream, Recharge, Hydrogen Insight and TradeWinds (hereinafter NHST Global Publications), such as newspapers and magazines, apps, newsletters and websites linked to NHST Global Publications, including the Jobs and Careers sites. Hereinafter together these are called “the Services”. The content is published by NHST Global Publications AS. By using the Services you are agreeing to these general terms.
NHST Global Publications has rights to all content, including text, images, graphics, logos, sound, videos, and all other material published by NHST Global Publications, unless otherwise stated. All rights to NHST Global Publications, including other brands, logos, branding elements, trade secrets and intellectual property belong to NHST Global Publications, unless otherwise stated. As a user you may only use the Services for personal and non-commercial purposes. You may download, link and print content from the services for private and non-commercial purposes, provided that you respect our copyright and other terms and conditions. You may not use content for any other purpose or in any other way than is clearly stated.
Any or all forms of media monitoring, indexing, sales or redistribution of all or part of the Content published by NHST Global Publications requires a valid agreement. Contact NHST Global Publications for an agreement on such use of Content.
NHST Global Publications would like to inform users that inaccuracies and mistakes may occur in the content. NHST Global Publications declines responsibility for this. NHST Global Publications also declines responsibility for any loss as a consequence of mistakes and inaccuracies in the content, unavailability, downtime or other technical problems, or mistakes in the content that NHST Global Publications is referring to or collecting information from. NHST Global Publications declines responsibility for any losses incurred related to the content in accordance with current legislation.
- ADVERTISEMENTS Advertisers are responsible for the advertisements that appear in the Services. NHST Global Publications AS resumes no responsibility for the content of the advertisements.
- LINKS Content may include links to information and content on other services. NHST Global Publications AS declines any responsibility for content in or via such links.
- USER GENERATED CONTENT As a user you may choose to deliver content to NHST Global Publications AS. By sending in material you agree to hand over an unconditional, non-exclusive, unpaid, transferable and perpetual right to publish the content via the Services, in any format and in any publication relating to NHST Global Publications AS, in any channel or platform, both existing and which may be developed in the future. Furthermore, NHST Global Publications AS is granted the right to change and edit the material within the framework of current legislation. By sending in content to NHST Global Publications AS you confirm that you have the rights to the material in question. If rights to any material need to be further clarified, it is your responsibility to clearly notify NHST Global Publications AS. Failing to do so makes you as supplier of the content accountable for any financial loss NHST Global Publications AS may suffer as a consequence of missing or unclear rights. NHST Global Publications AS will not reimburse for any content supplied, unless otherwise clearly agreed in writing prior to delivery.
- DISCUSSION FORUMS If you engage in discussion forums or similar relating to content or services published in any NHST Global Publication including social media, we urge you to behave and write in a courteous manner. NHST Global Publications AS reserves the right to at any time remove content that NHST Global Publications AS deems offensive or unsuitable. You can be held accountable for your behaviour on discussion forums and similar. NHST Global Publications AS reserves the right to seek compensation for any losses or damages incurred due to inappropriate behaviour on our Services and social media platforms. NHST Global Publications AS resumes no responsibility for the content on discussion forums and similar and recommends caution when using such content.
- FINANCIAL INFORMATION Users of financial information from the Service must accept the following conditions: Stock and other financial information from third party suppliers may contain delays, errors, inadequacies and inaccuracies. NHST Global Publications AS resumes no responsibility for such content and cannot be held accountable for information, analysis, rates, indices, stock prices or numbers supplied by such partners. Any use of financial information, analysis, rates, indices, stock prices or numbers to perform or not perform financial and non-financial decisions and transactions is at the sole responsibility and risk of the user. The user is made aware of the risk connected to such use. NHST Global Publications AS resumes no liability for financial and non- financial transactions that are made, or not made, based on information on our Services. The user may not hold NHST Global Publications AS, NHST Media Group or related companies, or suppliers or sources of information to the Service accountable for delays, errors or deficiencies in the content on our Services. You may only use the content on our Services for personal and non-commercial purposes. Third-party content on our Services is wholly owned by the supplier of the content and they have intellectual property rights to their content. It is unlawful to redistribute, sell or commercially take advantage of processed or non-processed information on the Services, unless a written valid agreement with NHST Global Publications AS that explicitly grants such rights.
- CHANGES IN THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS NHST Global Publications AS may revise these terms and conditions whenever appropriate, including based on changes in relevant legislation. We will duly announce major changes in the terms and conditions, however we recommend that you update yourself on the general terms on a regular basis.
- DISPUTES These terms are subject to Norwegian law and any dispute that may occur in connection with the content or use of content on our Services will be settled in Norwegian courts.
- ENQUIRIES Please contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
Terms & Conditions Digital use Markets section
These terms are updated 1.12.2021
- You may not use the content to develop, support, create or provide: (i) any pricing or (ii) any index.
- This website is provided “AS IS” without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website or in respect of any materials or products referred to on this website, or non-infringement. NHST Global Publications does not warrant that the website is compatible with your equipment or that the website is free of errors, viruses or worms. In no event shall NHST Global Publications or its data partners be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. All warranties, whether express or implied, are hereby excluded to the extent permitted by law.
- Nothing set forth in this website should be construed as a recommendation to purchase or sell any product or instrument or to enter into any transaction, or as a representation that any particular product or instrument is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in this website involve significant risks and you should not enter into any transactions unless you fully understand all of these risks and have independently determined that the risks are acceptable to you and that the transactions are appropriate for you in light of your objectives, experience, financial and operational resources and other relevant circumstances. Any discussion of risks contained in this website, however, should not be considered to be a disclosure of the risks of particular transactions, or a complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned. You should not construe any of the material contained in this website as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax or accounting advice and you should not make this website the primary basis for any trading decisions.
- NHST Global Publications and its affiliates and partners do not intend the information provided on this site to be distributed to, or used by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject NHST Global Publications or its affiliates to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this site constitutes a solicitation or offer by NHST Global Publications or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service.
- Although the information provided to you on this site is obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable, NHST Global Publications cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, validity, timeliness or completeness of any information or data made available to you for any particular purpose. Neither NHST Global Publications, nor any of its affiliates, directors, officers or employees, nor any third party vendor will be liable or have any responsibility of any kind for any loss or damage that you incur in the event of any failure or interruption of this site, or resulting from the act or omission of any other party involved in making this site or the data contained therein available to you, or from any other cause relating to your access to, inability to access, or use of the site or these materials, whether or not the circumstances giving rise to such cause may have been within the control of NHST Global Publications or of any vendor providing software or services support.